Hello Dears, it’s been ages. I can’t even remember the last time I posted links upinhere, but I have recently stumbled across a boat load of Awesome and really, the only right thing to do at this point is pass it on to our wonderful readers.
- First, the Lovely and Talented Laurel Kinney of Trophy Boutique posted an interview with Austin-based, aesthetician Elizabeth Bentley of Neu Skin. The topic of good skincare is near and dear to me and I found the post to be extremely informative and helpful (enough so that I actually called Elizabeth – she was awesome, by the way – and placed an order with her over the phone)!
- I have really enjoyed Sunnie Brook Jones’ blog, www.sunniebrook.com. I first came across her blog after she was featured in Lucky magazine (she’s a hair and make-up artist by profession), she updates her site often and features instructional videos, How-To advice, beauty insider information about products plus beautiful photographs/art – it’s awesome. I contacted her with a question recently (my topic: what is the best way to cosmetically enhance your peepers when you are dychromatic?) and not only did this super-busy woman take the time to get back to me promptly, she gave me a thoughtful, personal and detailed response to my question! (Also? I think she’s a Dreamy Dish, you know how I like to Girl Crush)!
- I am privileged to be both a friend and client to an amazing and talented woman, Amy Markham of The Divination Diva. Amy is an extremely intuitive and gifted Tarot card reader/consultant, she has done several readings for me and all of them have been spot-on – and also very therapeutic. She recently updated her site, you can check out her Facebook page here!
- I’ve fallen pretty hard for The Praire Hen blog – Sara’s posts are funny and charming – her photos have a retro quality that I find really endearing – plus I’m a sucker for moms who are doing interesting things (outside of the full-time job that is motherhood – which is also interesting). An outfit post of hers did unfortunately lead me to believe that I NEEDED to purchase (with every intention of actually wearing) a romper. This was a grievous mistake on my part*, but there is no denying that Sara’s personal style is awesome!
- My friend Annie tipped me off to wonderful blog, Everybody Likes Sandwiches. I’ve made several dishes from Jeannette Ordas online food journal (not just sandwiches, she posts recipes for all kinds of foodstuffs as well as cocktail fixings) and her food is super good – definitely worth checking out. As a matter of fact, I was just looking at her site this morning to get an idea for a dinner/birthday party I am co-hosting and selfishly found something I want just for myself – THIS . YES.
- Finally, I leave you with this bit of Magic from 5 Second Films.
*About that romper…