Beach Body Week: Practical Fitness Advice From Darby Brender
Today our fitness advice is brought to you by Darby Brender, owner of Fusion Fitness. Her studio (based in the Midwest) took off like a rocket when it opened.
“Our classes are totally different from traditional exercise, which focus on building major muscle groups. Instead, we focus on strengthening all the muscles in your body, big and small. Our technique guarantees a beautiful, sexy, sculpted body. We have developed a system that will transform your body by elongating your muscles, decreasing body fat, improving cardiovascular endurance as well as increase flexibility,” says Darby
I asked Darby to share some of her fitness tips with us. Here is a list of practical advice on diet and exercise that anyone can follow. Best of all, no gym required. Listen and learn from this fitness guru:
Stop procrastinating, beach body season is here. You don’t have to dread the summer slim down. Rather than making your workout plan a huge life changing event, add short intervals of exercise into your daily routine. By the end of the day, your body will already feel the difference. Try to add exercise throughout the day by practicing the following:
- When you enter your home; drop & do 15 push-ups, if you’re feeling tough, do 10 more!
- At the store, park as far away from the building as possible, jog in and out of the shop.
- Going Upstairs? Make two trips, skipping a step between steps.
- Play outside. Do 20 jumping jacks whenever you let the dog out.
- Walk rather than drive at least 1 time a week.
- Eliminate refined sugars, sugar does not fuel muscle growth & development. Remember alcohol has a lot of sugar & calories. Keep this on mind for your daily diet consumption!
- Eat 4-5 servings of veggies a day.
- Drink 100 ounces of water a day.
For more information, you can contact Darby at: