Gisele Is Perfect, Even While Birthing Babies

February 4, 2010

Gisele, are you just trying to be a bitch?  Because I really can’t figure out why you would say some of the things you have been saying lately.  Everyone knows you are perfect, beautiful, and rich. You are blessed with the ass of a teenager and breasts that look real.  Now, you expect us to believe that the Gods in heaven  smiled upon you once again and gifted you with the only completely pain-free delivery in the history of mankind.  Jesus, I can’t take it.  From CNN:

It “wasn’t painful, not even a little bit,” the supermodel, 29, said in an interview with the Brazilian TV show “Fantastico.” “The whole time, my head was so focused — every contraction, the baby is closer, the baby is closer. So, it wasn’t like, ‘Oh, what pain.’ It was, ‘With every contraction, he is getting closer to me.’ “

As if that wasn’t annoying enough, she also didn’t use any medications.

“I wanted to be conscious and present for what was happening,” she said. “I didn’t want to be anesthetized. I wanted to feel.”

Her recovery was also remarkably quick. “The second day, I was walking, I was washing dishes, I was making pancakes in the kitchen,” she said with a laugh.

Did you really have to say all this with a laugh?  Didn’t  you realize that now men will expect us to cook them pancakes 24 hours after birth, and we will be chastised if we dare feel pain during delivery. I can hear it now, “Gisele lost all the baby weight in forty-five minutes,  Gisele cleaned her house the day after delivering a baby, Gisele’s husband did not have to pay extra money for an anesthesiologist.  Why can’t you be more like her?”

Adding further insult is the fact that Gisele never had to wear maternity clothes, she was so tiny.  I’ll bet a million bucks that she complains about how no women like her.  Wonder why.

6 Responses to “ Gisele Is Perfect, Even While Birthing Babies ”

1. Pancake on February 4, 2010 at 12:29 pm

well done. jesus.

2. FrothygirlzCJ on February 4, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Doesn’t change the fact that she has a definite drag queen/horse face.

3. Sara on February 4, 2010 at 3:02 pm

I have a very bad feeling about this, but I’m gonna throw myself to the sharks/women anyway…
    I kinda dig it that Gisele didn’t seem to complain about anything. It’s nice to hear something positive about childbirth. Now, I know I probably don’t have any reason to write, as children scare the crap out of me, and I can’t stand them, and will never have them, BUT…
    If I have to listen or watch to Brooke Shields bitch with her whiney little bright smiled & tight-lipped annoyness about, ‘having barely enough time to keep up with picking up my childrens’ toys, let alone brush my teeth’ I am going to seriously attempt to reach through my television and cat fight that Joker down. I want to scream at her (and I actually have, in the desertedness of my own apartment), ‘It was your choice to have children, you had some idea of what you were in for, now quit your freakin’ moaning!!!’

4. Shannon on February 4, 2010 at 3:18 pm

@ sara, it’s not just that she didn’t complain, but most women can’t even walk for a few days, and are still in the hospital, so her little “I was making pancakes, LOL” is overkill. It would be like you going to a weight watchers meeting and complaining ad nauseam that you can’t gain weight, no matter what you do, and you eat 25 hamburgers a day, but still no weight gain. You would have a lynch mob after you.

5. Heidi on February 4, 2010 at 5:10 pm

if you had started with “…never had to wear maternity clothes…” I would have stopped reading. right there. holy helle, Gisele.

6. Sara on February 4, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Well, I’m not a big pancake fan either. She would have had me if she uttered, ‘I was right back in the saddle having the sexy times, in the kitchen, the very next day!’