When celebrity wax figures go wrong
Yesterday I stumbled on a delightful collection of wax figurines gone wrong. The original article is entitled 31 Really Bad Wax Figures, and you should view it, immediately. Such a delight to behold. How pissed would you be if you were famous enough to have a wax figure rendered of your likeness, you go to the grand opening, and find this crap? I’ve got to believe that it would totally mess with your psyche, you would always wonder if you truly looked like that. It’s got to be demoralizing. They are all truly shiteous, and kudos to the chap who found them all. The only thing missing is a little commentary to snazz it up, therefore and so I will take that honor. I present to you my favorite 10 from the collection. Click on the thumbnail for larger view.
1. Presumably, this is supposed to be Jack Nicholson from The Shining era. Clearly that presumption is incorrect. This is actually Christian Slater sheepishly begging for money.
2. This is a seven year old boy Michael J. Fox
3. Julia Roberts when she auditioned for the role in Transamerica which eventually went to Felicity Huffman.
4. Bruce Willis after pygmy tribes shrunk his head. And he forgot to take off his football shoulder pads before posing.
5. Hulk Hogan. Admittedly, he always looks like a freak, but normally I don’t assume he is on a meth-bender.
6. The Olsen Twins. This must be Kim and Alex Olsen, because it sure doesn’t resemble Mary-Kate and Ashley by any stretch of the imagination.
7. Drew Barrymore. With deformed fingers that would give Megan Fox a run for her money, going through an awkward “Goth” stage. Frizz-ease had just gotten recalled from the shelves of CVS, hence the wacky hair.
8. Bruce Springsteen, when he ran to the backwoods to find himself and lived in a trailer park with a woman named Cindy who chopped his feet off.
9. Britney Spears when she got a face transplant to resemble a Ukrainian model.
10. Jane Fonda during the “lost years” where she went all Single White Female on Linda Blair.